- Please Read ~ Letter Regarding Contract Funding from President Hanley
- Notice of Nominations for Table Officers
- AFSCME Scholarship Application
- AFSCME Council 93 Family Day and Softball Fundraiser
- AFSCME.org Family Scholarship Application
- Check out our online Calendar of Events!
- Coming Soon ~ List of Local Stewards by Campus
- Check us out on Facebook! Become our "Friend" and show your support for your union!!
Take Action NOW!!H. R. 1795 - Repeal the Government Pension Offset (GPO) provision
Bill H. R. 1795 has been introduced in Congress. Please support this bill to amend title II of the Social Security Act and repeal the Government Pension Offset(GPO) and Windfall Elimination Provisions (WEP). GPO and WEP unfairly, and only, penalize government employees whose social security pensions are reduced by two-thirds of their state pensions. This impacts teachers, police, firefighters, postal workers, civil servants, and state nurses.